KIDS DRAWING CONTEST 2017
Important Information : Event Postponed
This is to inform that Drawing Competition which was to be held on Sunday, November 26th, 10:00 a.m. onwards at Crown Plaza Mall, Sector 15-A Faridabad has been postponed.
The event will now be held either on 24th December or 31st December 2017. Final date will be updated soon.
We have three categories for the event:
Category A – 05 Years to 08 Years
Category B – 09 Years to 12 Years
Category C – 13 Years to 16 Years
10:00 a.m. – Reporting time for all the registered candidates of Category C.
10:30 a.m. – Drawing competition will start for Category C. 45 minutes slot will be given to the candidates for completing the drawing.
11:00 a.m. – Reporting time for all the registered candidates of Category B.
11:30 a.m. – Drawing competition will start for Category B. 45 minutes slot will be given to the candidates for completing the drawing.
12:00 p.m. – Reporting time for all the registered candidates of Category A.
12:30 p.m. – Drawing competition will start for Category A. 45 minutes slot will be given to the candidates for completing the drawing.
01:45 p.m. – Awards distribution ceremony for winners in each category by VIP’s.
THINGS TO KNOW
- Registration Fee: Rs 260/- is applicable per participant. There are limited entries available on First Come First Serve basis.
- Children will be provided with A3 drawing sheets at the venue.
- Last date of registration is December 15, 2017.
- Theme of painting competition will be declared on 16th December on website.
- Refreshments & participation certificates will be given to all the participants.
- Children should bring their own colours.
- Children can use crayons, poster colors or sketch pens(for outline only)
- Children can bring Pencil, eraser, drawing board, ruler, brushes etc. if needed.
- Kids must be accompanied by a parent or guardian and cannot be dropped off at the event.
REFUND PROCESS (For registrants who done registration for 26th November 2017)
- Registrants who want refund to be processed please drop an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with participant name and registered email id or call 9599081400.
- In case refund is not claimed the participant will automatically be registered for rescheduled event.